- Use of personal information
Through its web page, AliasSmith asks for general information about its visitors in order to do a follow up on their inquiries when they are asked. This information is stored in our database and classified according to the nature of its visit. If an update or any news about this issue comes along, our team will go through this records to inform those that could be benefited by this.
- Security of personal information
The information given through our web page, e-mail or any other medium, is stored in our database and only our registered team members have access to it. AliasSmith takes security measures to make sure that none of this data leave our servers.
- Third party sharing information policy.
All the information given to AliasSmith through each of our available media is for exclusive use of AliasSmith AB and its own brands. No personal or corporate information is shared to third parties.
- Personal information rights
Our visitors, costumers, providers and other stakeholders have the right to:
- Ask AliasSmith to remove their personal or corporate information from our database.
- Ask AliasSmith to remove their e-mail account from any newsletter list we might have.
- Ask AliasSmith to change their personal or corporate information if this has been updated by any reason.
- Ask AliasSmith to restrain from using their personal or corporate information for marketing reasons.
- Ask AliasSmith to transfer their personal or corporate information in an electronic format.
- This rights must be required by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying which of this should be applied.