We have been in touch with most of our partners among the 25 countries we work with as well as those in the Swedish Market. On each call we have learnt the struggles they are facing as the border of some countries are now closed and social activities are advised to be cancelled.
Taking all the precautions and with care of colleagues
and family, AliasSmith is operating as usual. Whatever change will be properly
Meanwhile, please keep us updated about the current
status of the business in your country. We are sure that the bad news of today
will turn brighter and soon each of the countries will go back to normal with strength
and joy, but most importantly, with health for us and our loved ones.
Stay safe and stay strong!
- Use of personal information
Through its web page, AliasSmith asks for general information about its visitors in order to do a follow up on their inquiries when they are asked. This information is stored in our database and classified according to the nature of its visit. If an update or any news about this issue comes along, our team will go through this records to inform those that could be benefited by this.
- Security of personal information
The information given through our web page, e-mail or any other medium, is stored in our database and only our registered team members have access to it. AliasSmith takes security measures to make sure that none of this data leave our servers.
- Third party sharing information policy.
All the information given to AliasSmith through each of our available media is for exclusive use of AliasSmith AB and its own brands. No personal or corporate information is shared to third parties.
- Personal information rights
Our visitors, costumers, providers and other stakeholders have the right to:
- Ask AliasSmith to remove their personal or corporate information from our database.
- Ask AliasSmith to remove their e-mail account from any newsletter list we might have.
- Ask AliasSmith to change their personal or corporate information if this has been updated by any reason.
- Ask AliasSmith to restrain from using their personal or corporate information for marketing reasons.
- Ask AliasSmith to transfer their personal or corporate information in an electronic format.
- This rights must be required by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and specifying which of this should be applied.